Synopsis Of Hong Kong Stock Exchange’s New Guide For New Listing Applicants
In an effort to enable new listing applicants and their advisers to systematically and conveniently navigate all new listing-related guidance, The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “HKEX”) published the Guide for New Listing Applicants (the “Guide”) on November 29, 2023. A few things to note with respect to the Guide...
- Mainland Judgments In Civil And Commercial Matters (Reciprocal Enforcement) Ordinance And Rules Taking Effect In January 2024
- Tokenisation Of SFC-Authorised Investment Products: What You Need To Know
- Hong Kong Delays Enhanced Climate-Related Disclosures For Listed Companies Pending ISSB's Adoption Guide
Hong Kong Issues Guidance on Automatic Share Buyback Programs
The SEHK guidance sets out the framework for its assessment in considering a waiver application of the increasingly popular automatic share buyback program. The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the SEHK) has issued a guidance letter on automatic share buyback programs conducted on behalf of listed issuers (GL117-23) (the Guidance Letter). The Guidance Letter provides the framework for granting a waiver to allow an issuer to conduct an automatic share buyback program on the SEHK and continue the program throughout restricted periods. Please see full Alert below for more information.
- Hong Kong Stock Market: Automatic Share Buy-backs On HKEX During Blackout
- Sustainability-Linked Loans: Recent Changes To Best Practice Guide To Sustainability-Linked Leveraged Loans
- Hong Kong Issuers Must Substantiate Basis Of Consideration And Valuations With Quantitative Details
- Foreign Gains To Be Subject To Hong Kong Profits Tax (Part 3) ' Further Refinement To The Foreign Sourced Income Exemption (FSIE) Regime In Hong Kong
- Proposed Reforms In The GEM Listing Regime